Cool season gardener : extend the harvest, plan ahead, and grow vegetables year round / Bill Thorness ; illustrations by Susie Thorness.
|Main Author:||Thorness, Bill, 1960-|
Seattle, Wash. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Pt. 1. Laying the groundwork
- Developing a seasonal sensibility
- Understanding our weather
- Siting the cool-season garden
- Building the soil
- Planting seeds and starts
- Pt. 2. Becoming a cool-season gardener
- Expanding your seasonal sensibility
- Taking easy steps to extend the growing season
- Learning advanced practices for season extension
- Choosing cool-season vegetables